Run the Warm Heart of Africa, Malawi
For Naturally Africa Foundation
May 26 2018
On the 26 May 2018 I will be running a half marathon through rural villages and along the shores of Lake Malawi.
My target is to raise £1000 to help:
- Improve food security, which is becoming an increasingly serious problem in Malawi
- Improve healthcare and nutrition
- Give people the means to break the poverty cycle
Education - Health- Opportunity - Future
If you have children, imagine:
- Not knowing that you will be able to provide them with food
- That they may die from an easily treatable disease, because of lack of access to medical care
- That you cannot afford to provide them with a proper education, so they will not have the opportunity to break the cycle and will bring their children up in the same situation.
You may struggle not to lose hope, but Malawian people are certainly not hopeless; rather the most warm and welcoming people you could hope to meet and I will be running alongside some of them on 26 May to try to bring about change in their communities.
So if you would also like to sponsor them through me, it would be very much appreciated.
Thank you for your support!
Event Location: International
Event Category: Active & Health > Running
Fundraising: Donations are accepted until 26 Aug 2018
Money raised so far: £0.00
No one has yet sponsored Marc. Why not get the ball rolling by sponsoring them now!